or make 4 interest-free payments of $19.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
For SS20 Dill returns with his second interpretation of the Samba silhouette. By fully deconstructing it and removing all panels of the shoe, Dill wants to create a cleaner upper with improved durability. The use of Italian leather and snakeskin subtly reference Dill’s penchant for luxury loafers, while staying true to the Samba heritage with a transparent grey outsole and adding some flair with the gold “Dill” signature on the tongue.
- Semi-seamless, deconstructed upper
- Lower heel height and collar for low-profile look
- Italian snakeskin upper with leather liner
- Nylon laces
- Moulded adi-Prene sockliner
- Semi translucent rubber outsole