The rarest of the rare and made to be destroyed. When the original eBay Dunk Low surreptitiously dropped in 2003, a single pair was offered to the highest bidder with the original patent leather sample sawed into 4 pieces beyond repair. The shoe raised $30K for local Portland skate parks and the legacy of the OG Charity Dunk became the stuff of legend.
Release details READ CAREFULLY:
- This is an in store raffle and pick up release only!
- The only way to sign up for a chance to purchase is by coming into the store 11am—6pm with a photo I.D and have your details recorded from Saturday 10th - Wednesday 14th during store hours.
- 1 entry per person BUT you have the option to spend over $100 in store to receive 5 entries.
Collection details READ CAREFULLY:
- You must be able to pick up from the store at 5PM SATURDAY 17TH no earlier, no later and no shipping, if you're not there, the shoes will go to someone else.
- Shoes can only be collected with the same photo I.D you entered with.
We have some special gifts to go along with this release which we will post about on our Instagram in coming week leading up to the release.
Back to the story:
With the owner of said pair being a mystery, the Charity’s larger-than-life mythos has become collector folklore until now. The eBay Dunk Low adds the final piece to the impossible puzzle together and offers a little transparency. Rendered in patent leather with translucent chopped-up windows, the eBay Dunk reassembles the iconic colourway and adds Nike SB Forever details as well as photograph insoles commemorating Sandy Bodecker and his paramount contributions to SB’s legacy and storytelling.